Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Opening Day

My husband's family are huge Yankee fans and love everything to do with the game. So each year since Jacob has been born I have taken a picture of him in some kind of Yankee gear. ..I send it out to the family saying Jacob is getting ready for opening day. I put all three pictures I have so far (opening day picture from 2006, 2007 and now 2008) together and it is amazing on how fast he is growing up...before I know it he is going to be going away to college!



Since we have our DVR I am taping it for Mike and we will watch the game together. I just have to figure out what I am going to make for dinner that isn't hot dogs and chips which is our standard baseball food.

1 comment:

Kath said...

Jacob is too cute for words. I love the idea of you taking pictures each year at the same time. He's going to love that when he's older.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails