Monday, March 3, 2008

Cheese ball




This was the other appetizers I made for Saturday. More people snacked on this then the pepporoni cups. One of the girls I work with at the salon makes this all the time and its always a hit. She calls it a cheese ball. Again, this was very easy to make and you can prepare it in advance. It calls for:

1 pkg cream cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
chopped onions
2 tsp chopped pimentos
2 tsp worshester sauce (sp)
chopped walnuts

You basically just mix all the above together with your hands ( exept the walnuts ). Roll into a ball, then roll that in the chopped walnuts just to coat the outside. Serve with chips, pretzels or anything else you enjoy.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for your comment and the welcome to DB! Its nice to find people close to home out here :)

I was tagged today with the meme tag and I don't see that you have been tagged yet...so I am tagging you! To know what to do with the tag, you can check out my blog.

I'm glad you saw me, because now I have your blog to check into!

Shelby (aka HoneyB)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails