Sunday, March 30, 2008

Pecan Pie Cupcakes

I was looking around some blogs and came a cross a recipe for Pecan Pie Cupcakes. The blog that reviewed it said they tasted just like a pecan pie. So I had to try them. Since Mike was working on our taxes and I was finished what I was doing. I decided to make him a special treat. He loves pecan pie, so it was a perfect time to try them.



Pecan Pie Cupcakes

1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup flour
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 cup butter, melted
2 eggs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini muffin pan.
Mix all ingredients together.
Fill muffin pan 3/4 full
Bake for 18 minutes


My Review: OH MY!! It does taste like pecan pie! It's fast and super easy to make. I am going to make this again. It makes 2 dozen mini muffins. Perfect for to serve at Thanksgiving or at a brunch. Mike said it needs some kind of frosting. So I gave him one with some caramel on top and he said that was really good. I'm sure you can make them regular size you'll just have to bake them longer....but you can than serve them with some vanilla ice cream...yummmm.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails