Monday, March 3, 2008

Pepporoni Cheese Cups




My cousin Michelle recommended me making these for my guests Saturday night. She told me how much everyone loves them when she makes them. I thought I'd give it a try. She calls them Pepporoni Cheese Cups. They were pretty simple to prepare and only take a few mins to cook. Here is the recipe:

2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
2 pks (2 1/2oz) sliced up pepporoni
3/4 cup mayo
1/3 cup bacon bits
2-3 tsp mustard
1 tube large flaky biscuits (grands)

1. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayo, bacon and mustard. I divided up the cheese, mayo and bacon and mustard into 2 bowls, then put ham in one and pepp. in other)

2. Split the biscuits into thirds. press each 1/3 into the bottom oand up the sids of aungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.

3. Bake at 450 degrees for 9-11 minutes onr until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm. Makes about 2-2/12 dozen. Enjoy!

You can make this appetizer using ham as well as pepporoni. Michelle recommended pepporoni, she said the ham wasnt as big of a hit. I think if I had more then just 4 people over, these would have all been eaten. This was only one of the appetizers I made for Saturday night and theres only so much you can eat before dinner..LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails