Friday, July 17, 2009

Anniversary Brownie Time....


Well it is almost that time of year again when I make brownies for our engagement anniversary. I actually almost forgot about it for some odd reason. Then the other day I was thinking about what I wanted to make next and thought about trying out a new brownie recipe...then it hit me. It is that time of year and it is time to think about what to make for the anniversary. I asked Mike want he wanted and he a good brownie....no help.

A couple of years ago I made a brownie ice cream cake and last year I made a brownie with frosting that I just realized I didn't post about. I think mainly because I didn't enjoy them very much since I suffering from morning sickness.

So any suggestions on what kind of brownie I should make this year? Right now on the list is the recipe I think Jenn and Heidi both made from King Arthur Flour for their Fudge Brownies. I think Allrecipes.com has around 250 brownie recipes alone...time to start looking.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Mich, have you tried the zucchini brownies yet? I think you are growing it in your garden. We have a ton of it and have dinner plans with friends tonight, so think I might make that. Otherwise what about a blondie or maybe grasshopper brownie? Just some ideas! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails