Saturday, December 22, 2007

Part 1 of my Daring Bakers December Challenge

I know I am really cutting it close to make this month's challenge but do to some unavoidable events this month...this is the best I can do.

So I decided tonight to make the meringue mushroom's and tomorrow to bake the cake part of the Yule Log. I really was going to wait until tomorrow to post about everything but I am just so excited about how the mushrooms came out. Tomorrow I will post the recipe and my experience/review of the recipe. Tonight is just all about the mushroom!!


P.S. I just want to put little faces on them and give them names....is that weird?

5 comments:

Tablebread said...

Your mushrooms look fabulous! Can't wait to see how it all comes together!

Karen Baking Soda said...

No, it's not, they're just that cute!

Meryl said...

They are just like little mushroom people! I ended up using marzipan, but now I'm almost wishing I'd done the meringue.

Lis said...

Not at all! =)

xoxo

Dolores said...

Beautiful mushrooms! Can't wait to see how your log turned out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails