Sunday, August 26, 2007

Razzberry...Get Razzed!

My son drinks milk like it is going out of style. We go through 2-3 gallons a week...to be fair we also put it in our coffee and Mike uses a bunch for cereal in the morning. I had to make an after dinner run to the supermarket to pick up another gallon for the A.M. breakfast time. I went to a supermarket that I normally don't shop at because of the time. So I couldn't help myself but walk up and down the aisle. Partly because I was out with out baby and with Mike at home watching. I think it was Heidi that I told her I really love going to supermarkets...call me weird but I just can't get enough of them.

At the end of one of the aisles there it was a display with M&M's....I noticed a pink bag and thought hmmm what is that for. Then I saw it say limited edition and RAZZBERRY. Of course I had to buy a couple of bags to try it out.

Review: You really can taste the raspberry and it is a really nice taste. They are however a little bit sweet and feel like I need a glass of milk with them. The M&M's themselves are bigger just like when they put out Ogre size for the movie Shrek. I would by these again and hope they come out with more flavors in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails