Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone had a happy 4th of July. I had a great time at my family summer house in upstate Ny. Its an annual tradition to head to Shinhopple each 4th and I look forward to it each year. This year was no different. We had a great group of people this year, a bunch of my cousins and of course Heidi and Mike. I thought I'd post our wonderful BBQ we had. It would have been delicious if the chicken was cooked just a little more, but what can I say, theres not talking to guys when it comes to grilling & bbq'ing ( right Heidi!! )








I think the charcoal grill was way too hot to put the chicken on, but everyone was hungy and the guys figured it would cook. Most was ok, but some of the pieces needed to be cooked a little more. Overall it wasnt too bad. Maybe next year the guys will leave cooking to chicken to Heidi and I =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails