Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy new year and I hope it is a good one! I think I am going with the trend of not making a new year resolution because I always break them. One of my goals of this year is to just finish what I have started...to many things unfinished and I am sort of sick of it.

First thing on the list is to finish the hat I am making for Mike because I did not realize how big of a head he has. Right now (hehehe) it looks more like a swimmers cap then a regular hat on his head. Once I am done I will try and get a picture of him...

On a completely different subject we are getting our new computer today! I am excited because it should help me out with everything and I am not stuck in the basement on a slow computer anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails