Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ice Cream Yum!!

It's that time of year again when the Girl Scout flavor ice cream hits the supermarkets. They are only available January thru April, so you have try them while they last. It's funny depending where you live you either have Edy's or Dreyer's brand ice cream. I think it's the same company just a different name. Not sure why the different name in different regions, but it doesn't matter to me. Here in NY we have Edy's. I have bought my first gallon today, Samoas. My husband's favorite. My favorite is the Thin Mint Cookie flavor. I must say it's the best chocolate mint ice cream flavor EVER!!! I highly recommend it. It's a cure all remedy to whatever is bothering you. Defiantly a must at any girls night gathering.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails