Monday, October 15, 2007

Yummy Brownies










We had our Grand Opening at the salon Friday night. It was nice, everyone made something yummy and a bunch of clients came by to celebrate with us. I of course was asked to make the desert so I chose to make these awsome brownies. These are so easy and OMG..so good. Everyone complimented me on them and asked how I made them. Its so easy, all you do is:
Bake a box brownie mix ( family size ) in a 9x12 pan. Let cool completely ( I put in fridge til cooled ). Icing with white or vanilla icing and put back in fridge. Melt 2 cups ( one small bag ) chocolate chips and 1 cup peanut butter in sause pan. In another bowl measure out 3 cups rice krispy cereal. When the Chocolate and peanut butter is all melted and smooth, pour into bowl with rice krispys. Mix so all the cereal is covered w/ chocolate. Spread over brownies and put back in fridge to harded.
These are very sweet and look like it was harder to do then it actually is. I highly recommend them for your next party =)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow! Those look awesome, Kath! I'm going to have to try those at some point!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails