Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Well tonight we had a really fun time taking Jacob for his first Trick or Treating trip around the block. We couldn't believe our eyes on the amount of kids that were out. My neighbor told me we get a lot of Kids trick or treating but that was the most I have ever seen in my life.

So you know when you are prepared for something to happen it never does...well I was prepared for a ton of kids. I guess the majority of them came while we were out with Jacob. Now I have a TON of candy left over plus the good amount Jacob got from tonight. I was wondering if there is anything I can make with all of it...time to get creative or just give it to my husband to bring into work.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Just happened to see some recipes in our local newspaper a couple days ago using Halloween candy...basically looked like chopping/pulsing candies like snickers and adding to cookie/bar recipes. Another idea was to melt your peanut butter/chocolate candy for ice cream topping.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails