Saturday, September 29, 2007

Candy Corn Season

Ok really I am not trying to take over Heidi's role as the candy lady but I think I am gaining on her. She was the one that actually told me about this limited edition candy from Hershey's. They are called Hershey Kisses: Candy Corn. I found a review on them at Candyaddict.com and then knew what I was looking for.


My review: When I first open the bag I got a great big smell of what seemed to me be vanilla or marshmallow. Above is a picture I found on the website of candyaddict of what the kisses look like. They really do look like candy corn but to me at first don't taste like them. I had another taste and thought about it and they do taste a little bit like candy corn but mostly like white chocolate to me. I don't think I would buy them again...just something new to try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails