Monday, July 25, 2011

What a Great Weekend...

I have been wanting for at least the past 3 year to take a bread baking class at King Arthur Flour. This past weekend I am happy to say that my dream has come true. I was lucky enough to take the Beauty and the Baguette class. One that I need to take because every time I have made baguettes in the past they have always come out flat.

The back of the classroom where we learned all about how to make french baguettes.


My dough divided into 2 a waiting to be shaped into baguettes.


Some coming out of the oven all nicely baked...boy did it smell amazing in there!


My two baguettes cooling off after coming out of the oven.


I know I want to go back and take another class...is next week too soon. Just kidding I am sure they are all sold out and I know a bunch of people that will hurt me if I go back without them this time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails