Sunday, January 27, 2008

Quick and Easy Dinner

During the week it's hard to think of quick and easy dinner to make after a long day at work. One that I like to make often is chicken stir-fry. To make it easy I usually buy Tyson's or Perdue's thin cut chicken tenderloins and a bag of the frozen stir fry veggies. Cook the chicken, throw the veggies in and your favorite sauce and wa-la....dinner. But I made the mistake of buying Perdue's thin sliced chicken breast instead. Well that got the wheels turning on another quick and easy dinner. Stuffed chicken breast!! You can use whatever fillings you want the list is really endless, just think of any combo that works and go with it.

So I decided to make Artichoke, roasted red pepper and feta cheese stuff chicken. You're probably wondering does it taste as good as it sounds. OH YEAH!! I knew I had a keeper when my husband asked me where I got the recipe from and I told him I made it up. His reaction was the best....he was like....really because it's good!!

What you need is 1 package of Perdue thin sliced chicken breast , a can of quartered artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and feta cheese. There are no measurements so you can use as much or as little of the ingredients as you want. I have a Black and Decker Handy Mini chopper, that now has become one of my favorite gadgets. All you need to do is throw everything into it and chop. Spoon the mixture on to the chicken, roll and place seam side down on a baking dish. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails