Sunday, April 25, 2010

Party Favors

Yesterday we had William's birthday party which was so much fun and everything went according to plan. The food was great and the service we got was excellent...what more could you ask for.

I continued with my animal cracker/circus theme from the invitation into the favors I made for the party. I wanted to give everyone something homemade and yummy to eat. I knew immediately what I to make because it is circus type food and something I have made before...caramel popcorn.

I found the classic red and white strip popcorn bags at a party store which got me totally excited. Then I decided to make it more like cracker jacks with a prize inside and found fish whistles at the dollar store. It wasn't until we got to the restaurant that I realized it sort of went together (the party was at this great local seafood place) because I was thinking what do fish whistle have to do with the circus.


All packaged and ready to go.

Set up in front of each place setting

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails