Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Olive Cheese Bread from Pioneer Woman

I have recently found a new website/blog that I am in love with it. It is called Pioneer Woman and I just can't get enough of her. One day when I was reading a new post she mentioned that her cookbook will be coming out soon. I have already saved a bunch of links in my "recipes I want to try" folder. I figured before I asked for the cookbook for my birthday...that I should try out a few of her recipes.

I posted already about one recipe that I tried: zucchini cakes in my post zucchini and a lot of it. Loved this recipe and I want to try it out with a different veggie next time...maybe broccoli.

Yesterday I made the next one on my list to try: Olive Cheese Bread. I made this at my in-laws house and forgot to bring my camera but please go to the link above and she has awesome pictures of the whole process.

Review: WOW this is a great recipe...I really loved it. Super easy to make because it is just mixing the ingredients together. Great to make for a crowd because it makes a lot. I actually made it the day before but ran out of time before we had to leave for the Oktoberfest (so much fun). I put it in the frig and brought it with us to my in-laws the next day. It was perfect because we where having cheese and crackers for lunch. This fit right in to that meal. I think the next time I make it I have to put less on the bread. Also I didn't let it heat up the whole way because I was just too hungry and it smelled so good.

I have a bunch of recipes so far that I want to try next and I am sure I will find more:
French Breakfast Puffs
Breakfast Potatoes
Cinnamon Rolls
Pumpkin Spice Latte (but I want to make it for tea)

My boys: Jacob & William

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails