Monday, March 1, 2010

Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate

Bake at 350

This month's Flavor of the Month over at Bake at 350 was Chocolate!!! Now everyone that knows me, knows that I love to make candy. So when we went this past weekend down to Virginia for our nephews Christening and I made some chocolate covered peeps for the kids. My sister-in-law even called me the chocolate covered queen.


Chocolate Covered Bunny Peeps


Chocolate Covered Chick Peep



Since we were traveling I had package the peeps up. Here's a picture of them all wrapped up and ready to go.


Now where I make anything chocolate covered if it's cherries, Oreos, pretzels or peeps, I always have chocolate left over. So this time I decided to make some mini M&M/Oreo bark to leave as a thank gift for my parents since they were feeding the cats for us. I had to try some and it was
soooo good!!


I forgot to post my holiday candy I made this year. So here's a picture of a little of everything I made.


From the top left going clockwise, we have chocolate cherry cordials, fudge, chocolate covered mini nutter butter, chocolate covered mini oreos (with the sprinkles), butter crunch and peanut clusters. Oh and here's a picture of some candy I made for a holiday fair. I had a bunch of it left over that I was able to save for Christmas.

Some chocolate covered marshmallows. I made the snowmen last year


and some chocolate covered pretzels.

2 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

The chocolate cover Peeps are so cute! What a fun idea! :) Thanks for linking!

kitchen koala said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the chocolate covered bunny Peeps :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails