Friday, April 10, 2009

Chocolate Covered Marshmallows!

When Jacob was born I made chocolate covered pretzels for his Bris. So I asked Michelle when she was pregnant with William if she wanted me to make something like that for his Bris. She said yes. At first I was going to make the pretzels again, but then decided to do something different. Chocolate covered Marshmallows!!! I love making them...they are sooooo easy to make. The only problem I had was that when I made the Snowman for Christmas I used a Styrofoam block to stand them up while drying. I had thrown those out, thinking I wouldn't be making any kind of marshmallows for a while. So I had to get creative. What did I do.... I poked holes in a box.


Here's a picture of the finished product.

Now...Easter is Sunday and we're going to my brother-in-laws for dinner. I volunteered to bring a dessert (surprise, surprise) so while looking around the web for ideas I came across these marshmallow animals. I just had to try making them. I only made the chick, what do you think?



Is This Animal Cruelty?!?


I couldn't let the left over chocolate from making the chicks go to waste!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi! I just landed on your blog and was blown away by the cute marshmallows. Oh my - they are darling...to cute to eat. Looks like your friends will be having a great Easter with these treats.

Will drop by again.

Kath said...

OMG..those look AWESOME!!! You are so talented...I wouldnt want to eat them they look so good!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails