Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Candy Begins....

Candy #1

Every year my candy making for the holidays usually starts the weekend after thanksgiving, but this year it started before Thanksgiving. That's because Kathleen had said she was making these candy turkeys for thanksgiving and when I saw a picture of them I had to make them as well.


I only on made five of them, because I didn't think many adults would eat them. Since my almost 3 year old nephew was really the only child that was going to be there. But to my surprise they all went. Mike was upset that he actually didn't get a chance to have one. Who knew!!

Candy #2

So last year I had a made my peanut clusters for a bunch of people at work as my holiday gift. But this year I have a lot more people I want to give something to, so the search for something as cute as the turkeys began. I even had Michelle helping with the search. What we came across were Marshmallow Snowmen. Chocolate covered that is.....

What you need to make these cute men....

Marshmallows (b0dy)
White chocolate
Mini m&ms (nose & buttons)
Mini chocolate chips (eyes)
Chocolate Sprinkles (mouth)
Pull and peel twizzlers (scarf)

They are fun to make and once you get a system down, only takes a few hours to make around 27 snowmen.......I would have made more, but I ran out of marshmallows.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails